When one of our technicians enters your home, we want both of you to feel as comfortable as possible. That’s why take the following precautions:
- Our techs have been issued masks, gloves and foot coverings, and trained on CDC-recommended safety precautions.
- They have been instructed to stay home if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever, or any other signs of illness.
- Wherever possible, we will enter your home through a basement or side door.
- Our goal is to have as little direct contact as possible. We ask you to keep at least 6-8 feet away.
- We will call ahead of our appointment so you know we are coming. And to confirm no one in your house is ill.
- You will not need to sign any work order and we will email your invoices.
These are challenging times. But you can count on us to be there for you, and to be Completely safe.
For more information about our safety protocols, please visit our website.