Service Plans: A Smart Way To Save You Money
Heating and cooling systems are big investments for any Massachusetts homeowner, and the most important way to protect those investments and enjoy COMPLETE comfort year-round is to have them professionally maintained every year.
The best way to do that? Choose a comprehensive Service Plan from Tom Fricker Complete Heating & Cooling.
Why choose a Complete Heating or Cooling Plan? Consider these great benefits:
- Lower bills – If your equipment isn’t working the way it’s supposed to, you’ll pay more to power it. With a Tom Fricker Complete Service Plan, your technician will keep your system working at its best to keep your energy costs down.
- Fewer repairs – About four out of five HVAC repairs are avoidable with routine professional maintenance. With a TF Complete Plan, you’ll get that regular maintenance at a fraction of the price of a repair or replacement.
- Longer-lasting equipment – Routine maintenance prevents problems that lead to early retirement for your heating or cooling equipment. Why pay for a new system any sooner than you have to?
- Discounted repairs – Heating repairs and air conditioning repairs can get expensive, so the 15 percent repair discounts you get with our Service Plans can really come in handy.
- Warranty support – In most cases, your warranty coverage depends on having routine maintenance every year. Skip annual service and you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for heating and cooling repairs that are normally covered.
Bonus Benefit: Priority Service
One other key benefit to choosing a Tom Fricker Complete Service Plan is that you’ll get priority service over other customers. Priority service allows you to “skip the line” – which means you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of a weather-related emergency.
Want to save money on heating and cooling repairs and enjoy year-round peace of mind? We can help! Contact the pros Tom Fricker Complete Heating & Cooling today to learn more about our Service Plans and get the lowdown about heating and cooling maintenance in Middlesex and Norfolk counties, MA!