Boilers & Furnaces
Professional furnace and boiler installation in Worcester and Middlesex counties
Whether you’re looking for furnace installation or boiler installation for your Massachusetts home, a new heating unit from TF Complete Heating & Cooling will get the job done and keep you warm, all while saving money.
We’ll help you decide what works best for your home. No matter what, a new high-efficiency unit will cost less to run. Here are some helpful facts about new furnaces and boilers.
- Higher efficiency furnaces may qualify for rebates.
- Replacement gas furnaces are typically installed within one day.
- We fabricate any necessary ductwork at our shop, prior to showing up at the job site. This helps to ensure a smooth top-quality installation.
- The industry standard for warranties on gas furnaces is generally 10 years for parts and 20 years to life for heat exchangers. This usually applies to the original purchaser of the equipment. If allowed by the manufacturer, when the property changes hands the heat exchanger warranty is shortened to 10 years.
- When you replace your furnace, you may want to consider adding an A/C coil if you plan to incorporate air conditioning at a later point. Doing this now can save you money.
- We install boilers of up to a 96% efficiency range, as well as, lower efficiency gas boilers.
- Depending on the manufacturer, the warranty on gas boilers can vary. Typically it can vary anywhere from 2 to 20 years, depending on the brand you choose.
- The installation for smaller boilers usually takes a day, while larger multizone boilers may take two days.
- With most boiler installations, we will do all the necessary prefabrication work in our shop, as well as most of the control wiring. This not only saves you time with having us in your home less hours, but it also allows for the prefabrication to be done meticulously at our site.
As with other boiler installations, we remove old valves, pumps and controls. We will always do this when we replace a boiler, but this is not the case for all contractors. Everything will be cut out and replaced, aside from the piping to the system.
- We’ll fabricate any needed ductwork for your new oil-fired furnace in our shop, making the installation at your home faster and easier.
- Today’s high-efficiency oil-fired furnaces can achieve efficiencies of more than 90%, which can dramatically lower your heating costs.
- The average life expectancy of an oil-fired furnace is 25 years.
Contact us for a FREE estimate!
Have you heard about TF Complete’s financing and rebate opportunities?
Whether you get a new furnace or boiler, our team can make a difference for your household through special financing and rebate programs, including Mass Save.
Are you in the market for repair or general maintenance on your boiler or furnace? Let us know and we’ll set up an appointment!
Contact us today for your annual tune-up. If you need an emergency repair, please call our office right away, and we will get to your home as soon as we can.